- back pain and sciatica
- concussion and head injuries
- emotional / psychological trauma
- hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- respiratory problems and hay fever
- digestive and bowel problems
- earache and TMJ problems
- migraines and other types of headaches
- fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- neck and shoulder problems (including 'frozen shoulder')
- groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- sports and other traumatic injuries
Bowenwork helps your body to remember its 'blueprint' for optimal health. Although incredibly gentle and minimally invasive, this modality affects the body on many levels - addressing issues that may be structural, chemical, systemic - and even psychological in nature. For this reason it can helpful for a wide range of indications. So, whether you have suffered a recent injury or are living with a chronic condition, Bowen could improve your body's ability to rebalance, realign and heal itself.
Please feel welcome to call me for more information or to book a session: 207 254 9136 - or send me an email at email@example.com.